Monday, August 11, 2014

Chic Critique


I couldn't think of a better way to share this special project than here. Typically I share my sessions through other forms of social media like Facebook or Instagram.  But this project is something that is out of the box for me. It was a challenge to push me into the direction that I want to go in, as well as, give me a little creative pick me up. I loved every minute of it and can't wait to do it again. 

I would like to thank my beautiful model Tracy (more photos here) for sacrificing herself in 110 degree weather to support my dream. She did a wonderful job and looks totally amazing! Tracy you rock!

Check out my submission at the Chic Critique website. Wish me luck! 



If you are interested in booking a session, please let me know! 

XOXO,
Jenn P

No comments:

Post a Comment